Casual Shop Assistant PoolNovember 28, 2022
You can access the Position Description by clicking here!
About the Position
- Do you love sustainable, eco-friendly shopping?
- Do you love second-hand up-cycling?
- Do you love helping customers find exactly what they want for a great price?
We are looking for proactive and customer service-focused retail professionals to join our casual pool for our Morwell Superstore.
As a Casual Shop Assistant, you will provide exceptional customer service to all shoppers to ensure a positive shopping experience. You will show initiative in the way you work and be responsible for the supervision of volunteers during your allocated shifts, ensuring shop tasks are completed to a high standard and in accordance with LLD policies and procedures.
In this hands-on role, you will be able to showcase your style and flare by ensuring stock is merchandised and priced accordingly. You will get to know your local community, what they love to buy, and ensure these gems are showcased.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience working in a retail outlet
• Demonstrated experience in customer service
• Experience in ensuring product merchandising and store presentation is of a high standard
• The ability to work independently as well as within a team
• High levels of self-motivation and initiative
• An understanding of working with volunteers
• In return we will offer
• The opportunity to make this role your own – we love creativity and passion!
• Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community.
Sound interesting…we would love to hear from you!
Candidates wishing to apply for this position should provide a current resume and cover letter outlining your ability to meet the position requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to satisfactorily undergo a National Criminal History Record Check.