Complaints & Feedback
All Lifeline Gippsland, clients, customers and stakeholders have the right to make a written or verbal complaint. The complaint will be fairly investigated, a resolution sought in a timely manner and its outcome communicated to the complainant.
Lifeline Gippsland will treat any individual making a complaint (or providing feedback) with dignity, respect and confidentiality.
Lifeline Gippsland will use information provided in a complaint to support continuous quality improvement of its services. Lifeline Gippsland will maintain a register for complaints and feedback and report trends to the Lifeline Gippsland Board on a regular basis.
Lifeline Gippsland will not respond to offensive, harassing or malicious feedback.
Anonymous Feedback and the Use of Pseudonyms
Anyone providing feedback is entitled to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym if they so choose. Please note that in this circumstance, Lifeline Gippsland may be limited in what action it can take in responding to, investigating and addressing anonymous feedback.
Making a Complaint / Providing Feedback
Complaints and feedback can be made in a number of ways. An individual may:
- Complete an online Complaints & Feedback form on the Lifeline Gippsland website
- Write a letter to the CEO, Lifeline Gippsland, PO Box 678, Morwell, VIC 3840
- Call 5136 3500 or email email@example.com
- Attend our Morwell office and complete a Complaints & Feedback form
How Lifeline Gippsland Manages your Complaint and Feedback
In receiving a complaint, Lifeline Gippsland will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint / feedback within 5 business days (if contact details have been given)
- Investigate and provide a response to you within 25 business days