Our Vision, Purpose and Values
Our vision is an Australia free of suicide
Our purpose is to support people in Gippsland to be resilient and suicide safe
- Integrity – we are committed to being open and honest in all activities, and will consistently strive to earn and sustain public trust in our organisation.
- Respect – we will treat people and organisations fairly and objectively. We will use our influence to create environments free from discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Fairness – we are committed to the principles of social justice, and will strive to offer equitable and inclusive services to support people to live active and fulfilled lives.
- Quality and Professionalism – we are committed to building the skill and efficiency of our staff and volunteers and adopting best practice management to maintain commitment, accountability, compliance and accreditation inside a creative and innovative organisation.
- Collaboration – we will engage inclusively with our staff, volunteers, stakeholders and partners to form alliances intended to improve the delivery of our key services and outcomes to the community.
- Sustainability – we will strive to maintain diverse income streams to support our financial viability, provide suicide prevention services and achieve important environmental outcomes through our recycling activities.
To view information on our Rights and Responsibilities click HERE