Date: Wednesday 25 May 2022
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Cost: FREE to anyone 18 years and over
Location: High Street Community Hub, 4 High Street, Moe VIC 3825
What will I learn?
In attending our 1-Day DV-aware workshop you will:
• know how to identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
• learn about the Cycle of Violence and the Power and Control Wheel (The Duluth Model)
• reflect on and share what you can do if you know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
• have an opportunity to network with other individuals
• receive tools and references for domestic and family violence support and referral
Register by following this link:https://tinyurl.com/yvvvjftt
Not sure if you’re eligible or having trouble enrolling? Call 5136 36500 and our friendly training team can assist.