DV-Aware Training – WarragulMarch 11, 2022
Date: Wednesday 4 May 2022
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Cost: FREE to anyone 18 years and over
Location: West Gippsland Masonic Centre, 14-16 Warragul-Korumburra Road, Warragul VIC 3820
What will I learn?
In attending our 1-Day DV-aware workshop you will:
• know how to identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
• learn about the Cycle of Violence and the Power and Control Wheel (The Duluth Model)
• reflect on and share what you can do if you know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
• have an opportunity to network with other individuals
• receive tools and references for domestic and family violence support and referral
Register by following this link: https://www.dvalert.org.au/enrolment-listings/1-day-dv-aware-warragul-west-gippsland-masonic-centre-cselif05538
Not sure if you’re eligible or having trouble enrolling? Call 5136 36500 and our friendly training team can assist.